Falcon Training helps people achieve
outrageous results in their careers
through professional development and certification
With clients across the Asia-Pacific region, Falcon Training is fast becoming the leading PMP® and Project Management education provider.
Our Vision is to maximize capability through
continued adult education, empowering individuals
to expand their professional potential
We work with organisations and individuals to boost their productivity through:
- Developing the capabilities of experienced and aspiring Project Managers
- Improving performance and productivity of individuals and project teams
Our Mission is to increase the capability of
business professionals and boost performance through effective professional development and training
Falcon Training offers certification, professional development and masterclass series programs. We also offer tailored learning solutions to organisations who wish to up-skill their employees on specific Project Management skills.
Falcon Trainers are not only
practicing project management professionals
but also PMP® and PMI-ACP® certified
Falcon Training has been in operation since 2008 and is headed up by James Dobson, President of the New Zealand Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMINZ) and his two trusted partners Craig Nowlan and Mike Roberts.
- James Dobson is a Project Management Professional (PMP®) and founder of Millpond. His experience in Operations Management, Project Management and the Project Management Office across a broad range of industries enables him to see the big picture and offer clarity and calm in your project environment.
- Craig Nowlan has performed in the Business Intelligence, CRM and IT space for the last 20 years. Craig has worked for many of the large and medium sized businesses in Australasia including SAS, Centrebet and Meridian Energy and has a reputation for achieving success through his direct, client-focused approach.
- Mike Roberts applies relevant, tailored and applicable project management practices to help businesses achieve their strategic objectives. Clients appreciate Mike’s attention to detail, his ability to communicate, and his enthusiasm. Mike is Falcon’s Principal Trainer, and certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®).
- Suné de Vos is Chief Falconer and General Manager of Falcon Training. Suné is the evangelist of continued professional development and education with over 15 year’s ICT consulting experience in services sectors across New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom. A recent Otago MBA graduate, Suné specialises in strategy implementation and leadership whilst keeping close watch on the bottom line.
Our Core Values
Be Excellent | Innovate or die
Never stop learning | Don’t be a jerk
Falcon Training offers courses across New Zealand, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Our main public courses are presented in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch on a rotation basis.
Our tailored courses offer more flexibility; these are available on-site or at any suitable training location. In the past 12 months we’ve offered tailored courses in New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
Contact us to see how Falcon Training can enhance your business performance and make long term sustained improvements to your bottom line through continued education.