- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Professional Series
This one day Programme and Portfolio Management course focuses on the difference between ‘doing things right’ (Project and Programme Management) as opposed to ‘doing the right things’ (Portfolio Management).
- Key issues are discussed, such as
- What does Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) mean in practice?
- How should an organisation structure itself to best enable P3M methodology?
- What key roles and responsibilities are required?
Businesses increasingly see the importance of Project / Programme / Portfolio Management (P3M) as the means for delivering business strategy. This course is designed to equip attendees with tools to enhance inter-project coordination, assist in making better investment decisions and the management of changing priorities. These attributes can greatly enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers
- Consultants, Technical Specialists and Project Team Members interested in P3M
Please note; we operate on a minimum of 6 students per course. If the total number of students signed up for the course is less than 6 one week before the course start date, enrolled students will be notified and automatically rolled over to the next course.
Falcon Training offers
One full day of tuition
– 1 day of professional program and portfolio management training (delivery, discussion, and exercises)
– course slide deck and workbook
– program and portfolio management templates
A walkthrough of commonly used tools and techniques;
– Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M)
– Identify and understand the key roles and responsibilities
– Enhance inter-project coordination
– Making better investment decisions
– Management of changing priorities
-Experienced Trainers who have been through the process themselves
-Recognition and support for the fact you learn in your own way
-Use of the most trusted adult education learning techniques to ensure maximum retention and understanding
-Monitoring and tracking of your progress, providing additional one-on-one tuition where necessary
Falcon Training materials are grounded in globally recognised standards including the current version of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and ISO21500. The course material and delivery that we offer is specifically designed to up-skill students on best practice project management concepts.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.