- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Falcon Training, Professional Series
This interactive Project Management Planning, Scheduling and Control workshop will present an overview of the processes, tools and techniques involved in project planning, scheduling, monitoring and control. The topics will be covered in a modular fashion with an emphasis of the practical application of the information.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Finance Managers
- Project Accountants
- Project Team Members looking to increase their knowledge of professional project management
The workshop utilises interactive sessions to ensure maximum retention of information so you can hit the ground running when you return to work.
- Are you responsible for managing projects and project team members?
- Do you have practical experience in managing projects but lack exposure to best practice?
- Do you want to increase your knowledge of in-depth project management practices?
- Are you looking for professional development to accelerate your career?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these then you need to be doing this course. You will learn what is considered to be international best practice in relation to project planning, scheduling and control.
Participants will gain an understanding of
- Development of a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Cost and Time estimation techniques
- Project budget preparation
- Project scheduling techniques
- How to use the earned value management technique
- Effective project configuration management
- Project Management Planning Theory
- Scope Management
- Define the scope, create WBS, validate and control scope
- Integration Management
- Change Control
- Cost Management
- Estimate costs and determine project budget
- Controlling costs
- Time Management
- Activities definition, sequencing and estimation
- Developing and managing a schedule
Falcon Training materials are grounded in the globally recognised standards of the PMBOK® Guide and ISO21500. The course material and delivery that we offer is specifically designed to up-skill students on best practice project management concepts.
This course is delivered in-house, contact us for details.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc