Project GovernanceProfessional development
Ineffective ‘Project Governance’ is cited as one of the main reasons for project failure. But what is Project Governance?
The purpose of this one day Project Governance course is to provide guidance for senior stakeholders into Project Governance, what it is and what it isn’t. We cover key questions:
- How does Project Governance fit into the Project environment?
- What are the key roles?
- What should they focus on?
- What is a Project Steering Board?
- How should a Project Steering Board operate?
Using real examples and lessons, attendees will walk away from this course with an awareness of why Governance is critical to project success
- Understand how Project Governance fits into the project environment
- Identify and understand the key roles and focus areas
- The Project Steering Board
- Project Governance best practice
- 8 hours of interactive classroom training
- Downloadable course material
- Downloadable project management templates
- Student workbook
- Attendance certificate
Details about the training
- Senior Stakeholders
- Project, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Consultants, Technical Specialists and Project Team Members interested in Project Governance
Duration: 1 day
Public training are available around New Zealand:
Corporate training available anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
Course fee: $1,059 + GST
Fees quoted in New Zealand dollar (NZ $). Contact us for corporate rates.
No formal prerequisites