PMI Agile Certified Practitioner®PMI-ACP certification training
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential is perfect for someone who wants to understand agile practices and improve collaboration and productivity in a project team.
PMI-ACP takes is a comprehensive agile approach, agile concepts including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD) are included in the exam.
PMI-ACP is the only Agile Certification that requires a combination of training, experience, and proven understanding through examination.
The PMI-ACP certification will increase your versatility and help you and your organsiation to operate more effectively in the agile environment.
PMI-ACP spans many agile approaches including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) The certification will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Source: PMI. (nd). www.pmi.org
Falcon Training Pass Rate
- First time pass
The combination of classroom training, self study and engagement has resulted in excellent first time pass rates for Falcon Training delegates
- 21 hours of classroom training
- 3 simulated exams
- Downloadable course material
- Student workbook
- Free exam preparation guide
- Assistance with exam booking
- Attendance certificate
Details about the training
Duration: 3 days classroom-led training
Public exam preparation courses are available around New Zealand:
- Other centers available on request
Corporate training available anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection & Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Exam Tips & Tricks
To apply for the PMI-ACP exam, you need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- This exam preparation course contact hours can be applied to this requirement
- 120 multiple-choice questions, to be completed in 3 hours
- Computer based exam: Available at a Prometric testing centre in Auckland
- Paper based exam: PMI-ACP exam can also be taken as a paper based test in Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. Paper based dates set by PMI global, application deadline approx 8 weeks before exam date
- For more information refer to the PMI-ACP handbook
- To maintain your PMI-ACP certification, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years
You would be required to take up the PMI® membership and apply for the respective exam on the website – http://www.pmi.org/
- PMI Member: US $435
- Non-member: US $495
PMI membership fees:
- US $129 to join (plus US $10 application fee)
- US $129 to renew
PMINZ membership fees:
- US $60 to join
- US $60 to renew
For an offline registration: Falcon Training – Public Course Registration Form. For group registrations, please contact us directly.