PMI Agile Certified Practitioner®PMI-ACP certification training
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential is perfect for someone who wants to understand agile practices and improve collaboration and productivity in a project team.
PMI-ACP takes is a comprehensive agile approach, agile concepts including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD) are included in the exam.
PMI-ACP is the only Agile Certification that requires a combination of training, experience, and proven understanding through examination.
We offer classroom based PMI-ACP Certification Preparation Training and our materials are updated to align to the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide and Agile practice guides. Training available in Auckland, Rotorua, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin, New Zealand.
PMI-ACP spans many agile approaches including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) The certification will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Source: PMI. (nd). www.pmi.org
Falcon Training Pass Rate
- First time pass
The combination of classroom training, self study and engagement has resulted in excellent first time pass rates for Falcon Training delegates
- 21 hours of classroom training
- 3 simulated exams
- Downloadable course material
- Student workbook
- Free exam preparation guide
- Assistance with exam booking
- Attendance certificate
Details about the training
Duration: 3 days classroom-led training
Public exam preparation courses are available around New Zealand:
- Other centers available on request
Corporate training available anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection & Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Exam Tips & Tricks
To apply for the PMI-ACP exam, you need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- This exam preparation course contact hours can be applied to this requirement
- 120 multiple-choice questions, to be completed in 3 hours
- Computer based exam: Available at a Prometric testing centre in Auckland
- Paper based exam: PMI-ACP exam can also be taken as a paper based test in Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin. Paper based dates set by PMI global, application deadline approx 8 weeks before exam date
- For more information refer to the PMI-ACP handbook
- To maintain your PMI-ACP certification, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years
You would be required to take up the PMI® membership and apply for the respective exam on the website – http://www.pmi.org/
- PMI Member: US $435
- Non-member: US $495
PMI membership fees:
- US $129 to join (plus US $10 application fee)
- US $129 to renew
PMINZ membership fees:
- US $60 to join
- US $60 to renew
Certificate of Completion for 37.5 hours of professional agile training with a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Participants can claim 24 PDUs (Professional Development Units) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and contribute these towards the PMI
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification.
For an offline registration: Falcon Training – Public Course Registration Form. For group registrations, please contact us directly.