Programme and Portfolio ManagementProfessional development
This one day Programme and Portfolio Management course focuses on the difference between ‘doing things right’ (Project and Programme Management) as opposed to ‘doing the right things’ (Portfolio Management).
Key issues are discussed, such as
- What does Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) mean in practice?
- How should an organisation structure itself to best enable P3M methodology?
- What key roles and responsibilities are required?
Businesses increasingly see the importance of Project / Programme / Portfolio Management (P3M) as the means for delivering business strategy.
This course is designed to equip attendees with tools to enhance inter-project coordination, assist in making better investment decisions and the management of changing priorities. These attributes can greatly enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
Enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M)
- Identify and understand the key roles and responsibilities
- Enhance inter-project coordination
- Make better investment decisions
- Manage changing priorities
- 8 hours of interactive classroom training
- Downloadable course material
- Downloadable project management templates
- Student workbook
- Attendance certificate
Details about the training
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers
- Consultants, Technical Specialists and Project Team Members interested in P3M
Duration: 1 day workshop
Public training are available around New Zealand:
Corporate training: This training course can be delivered on- or offsite anywhere in New Zealand and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Minimum numbers apply.
Course fee: $1,059 + GST
Fees quoted in New Zealand dollar (NZ $). Contact us for corporate rates.
No formal prerequisites, although a familiarity with a project environment would be beneficial
For an offline registration: Falcon Training – Public Course Registration Form. For group registrations, please contact us directly.