Agile Masterclass 15 – 17 April
- April 15 – 17, 2020
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Live and Online
- +64 (3) 366 4383
- Course duration: 3x 2 hour sessions
- Time: 09:00 – 11:00 (NZ Standard Time)
- Internet connection: The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Course fee: NZ $599 + GST
- Course registration closes 13 April 2020
An Agile Masterclass, focusing on the skills and behaviours required for Agile teams to be successful in an Agile environment. The agile approach is a powerful mindset that improves project collaboration and team productivity.
This one-day workshop will give delegates the ability to work on or lead an agile team. The syllabus covers Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). We combine this with practical advice on how to apply agile to your projects
The course material is based on the latest research and years of experience in Agile.
- Session 1: Wed 15 April 2020
- Session 2: Thur 16 April 2020
- Session 3: Fri 17 April 2020
Falcon Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc.