Project Communication and Change Management 23 – 24 April 2020
- April 23 – 24, 2020
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Live and Online
- +64 (3) 366 4383
- Course Dates: 23 – 24 April 2020
- Course duration: 2x 2 hour sessions
- Time: 09:00 – 11:00 (NZ Standard Time)
- Internet connection: The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Course fee: NZ $499 + GST
- Course registration closes 17 April 2020
The tools and techniques relating to organisational change are an essential item for the project managers’ toolkit. In an environment that has been created to deliver organisational change, the Project Manager needs to be equipped with the ‘softer’ skills relating to people management and their willingness (or not!) to embrace change. Attendees will gain familiarity of techniques commonly used in change programmes.
A highly competent and engaging trainer, known for his ability to connect with students.
Founder and Managing Director of partner company Millpond, James is a Project Management Professional and his experience enables him to see the big picture and offers the clarity and calm for your project environment.
Falcon Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc.