The Iron Triangle of Delivery 16 April
- April 16, 2020
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Live and Online
- +64 (3) 366 4383
- Course Date: 16 April 2020
- Course duration: 2 hours
- Time: 13:00 – 15:00 (NZ Standard Time)
- Internet connection: The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Course fee: NZ $199 + GST
- Course registration closes 14 April 2020
Otherwise known as the ‘Iron Triangle’, scope, time and cost form the heart of every project. This course presents an opportunity to investigate the real life relationships between the triple constraints of scope, time and cost, by providing a mix of tried and true theory, along with a healthy dose of real-life scenarios.
As with all our courses, Falcon Training work with practitioners to ensure they take away proven tools to be used every day.
A highly competent and engaging trainer, known for his ability to connect with students.
Founder and Managing Director of partner company Millpond, James is a Project Management Professional and his experience enables him to see the big picture and offers the clarity and calm for your project environment.
Falcon Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc.