Managing your Project Portfolio 07 – 08 April
- April 7 – 8, 2020
- 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Live and Online
- +64 (3) 366 4383
- Course duration: 4 x 2.5 hour sessions
- Time: 09:00 – 11:30 (NZ Standard Time)
- Internet connection: The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Course fee: NZ $499 + GST
- Course registration closes 03 April 2020
- Session 1: Tue 07 April 2020
- Session 2: Wed 08 April 2020
- This course focuses on the difference between ‘doing things right’ (Project and Programme Management) as opposed to ‘doing the right things’ (Portfolio Management).Key issues are discussed, such as
- What does Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M) mean in practice?
- How should an organisation structure itself to best enable P3M methodology?
- What key roles and responsibilities are required?
Businesses increasingly see the importance of Project / Programme / Portfolio Management (P3M) as the means for delivering business strategy.
This course is designed to equip attendees with tools to enhance inter-project coordination, assist in making better investment decisions and the management of changing priorities. These attributes can greatly enhance the success rate for projects/programs and the wider portfolio within your organisation.
Founder and Managing Director of partner company Millpond, James is a Project Management Professional and his experience enables him to see the big picture and offers the clarity and calm for your project environment.
Falcon Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc.