Risk Management 17 April
- April 17, 2020
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Live and Online
- +64 (3) 366 4383
- Course Date: 17 April 2020
- Course duration: 2 hours
- Time: 13:00 – 15:00 (NZ Standard Time)
- Internet connection: The bandwidth requirements to have a seamless video and audio experience is 2.0 Mbps (up and down). Test your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Course fee: NZ $199 + GST
- Course registration closes 15 April 2020
The management of risk is something that is often not done well in today’s fast paced environment, but effective risk management can have a huge impact on a project outcome. As such, risk management is a key skill for any successful project manager to have in their toolkit.
Our open forum environment focuses on real-life examples and is designed to ‘up the game’ in risk management. Our course provides tools and techniques so attendees can proactively manage project risks and in the process, increase the chances of project success.
A highly competent and engaging trainer, known for his ability to connect with students.
Founder and Managing Director of partner company Millpond, James is a Project Management Professional and his experience enables him to see the big picture and offers the clarity and calm for your project environment.
Falcon Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) with the Project Management Institute, Inc.