- You are only registered for a course after you’ve received confirmation of registration from Falcon Training.
- Full payment is required before the start of any course
- For early bird (8% discount) on CAPM and PMP classroom based courses – a registration form needs to be received at least 2 months prior to the start of the scheduled course.
- Falcon Training operate at a minimum of 10 students per course. If the total number of students enrolled for a course is less than 10, three weeks before the course start date, enrolled students will be notified and automatically rolled over to the next course.
- Falcon Training take group photos during workshops and training. The photos are distributed to attendees and sometimes posted to our social media pages (delegates remain anonymous). If you do not wish to be included in the group photos, please inform your trainer at the start of the course.
- Cancellation terms:
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing no less than 30 days prior to course commencement. There is no refund for cancellations occurring within 30 days of the course start date, or for ‘no shows’. Attendee or course date substitution can be arranged no less than 30 days prior to course commencement. There is a maximum of one change per booking and any rescheduled course must be attended within a 3 month period. Date change requests received less than 30 days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price. In the instance where Falcon Training are unable to run a confirmed training event to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, for example: a natural disaster or pandemic; delegates will in the first instance be offered a suitable alternative to complete their training. However, if this is not possible, delegates can request a credit voucher to complete their training at another date within a 2 year period.